3377 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA

TOTAL SCAM!!! BAIT AND SWITCH!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS "BUSINESS" (FOR LACK OF A BETTER BUSINESS) MY HUSBAND AND I WERE INVITED TO STAY AS A GUESTS AT THE LUXOR HOTEL IN LAS VEGAS. WHEN WALKING BACK AND FORTH TO OUR ROOM I WAS NEARLY ATTACKED NUMEROUS TIMES TO TAK A "FREE SAMPLE" OUTSIDE THE FRONT OF THE LIONESSE BEAUTY BAR. BUSINESS AND THEN COERCED INTO THE STORE AND WAS ATTACKED BY SEVERAL SALES PEOPLE AND FINALLY AFTER WANTING TO LEAVE WAS STOPPED BY A MANAGER. I WAS TOTALLY PRESSURED AND FORCED INTO BUYING $$$$ OF PRODUCT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS BUYING!!!

I SIGNED WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A SHIPPING AGREEMENT FOR $600 IN PRODUCTS AND ENDED UP BEING CHARGED FOR OVER $7,000!!!

I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE NEGATIVE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS BUSINESS. I HAVE REPORTED THEM TO THE HOTEL, THE NEVADA BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, CLARK COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY CONSUMER AFFAIRS DIVISION, THE ATTORNEY REGISTRY SPECIALIZING IN CONSUMER FRAUD, THE NEVADA CONSUMER AFFAIRS AND ANYONE ELSE TO GET BE ADVISED OF THIS SCAM BUSINESS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lionesse Beauty Bar Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Gosh I had a very similar experience. Horrible!

I had the exact same experience. Once they coerce you into their back room, they dont let you leave until you buy something, usually $2000 or more worth of products. The entire Lionesse business needs to b shut down for fraud

Lionesse Beauty Bar Reviews