Resolved

Update by user Oct 27, 2018

The Lionesse products were charged to Synchrony Bank's Care Credit and my account was closed and the money was returned to the Bank and the single payment I had made was returned to me. I did return all products purchased on that day

Original review posted by user Aug 09, 2018

I was approached in the mall and accepted an offer to see a "miracle" cream to use on my wrinkles. I was kept on the right side of the store and I did purchase 3 items totaling $300.

I was told I earned a free "facial" and an appointment was made. The "facial" was an actual LED treatment and the gal went on about the machine they use costs $50,000. She said could but a small one for home including creams. I told her I was no interested.

She suggested I apply for Care Credit (medical financing) just to see if I would qualify. I told her I would qualify, but did not want the products. She said I qualified and would pay only $100 a month with no interest for 1 year. I still said NO.

She kept on and on and on and so I did agree to $100 a month for 1 year. She then shows me a chin light "toy" that "I needed" and by the time she brought out the contract it was $6000.00 + tax, $6300.00) for $189 a month for 2 years. I couldn't sleep that night, so I took it back the next day with a letter requesting to cancel the contract. She said since the items are considered medical they could not be returned and showed me a sign on the left side of the counter (that I had been escorted with that sign out of sight).

Sign states no returns or refunds. I will continue resolution of this issue

Product or Service Mentioned: Lionesse Beauty Bar Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Lionesse Beauty Bar Cons: Any part of this scan in norfolk, I did not like any part of this scam in norfolk, Scam in norfolk va.

• Beauty Product Scam
  • Scam
  • Ripoff

Comments

I purchased the under eye demonstration up front. Thinking wow free little facial.

Then you walk behind the curtain and you feel trapped. I.had to just get up and walk out. With the 300$ of crap. Went home beat my self up.

Then went back next morning and got my money refund. He said I was disrespectful to him.

He also said my money means nothing to him. I said well in sure means a lot to me.

Lionesse Beauty Bar Reviews