Verified Reviewer

I went to Woodland Hills Mall Oct 21, 2019. A girl standing in front of Lionesse told me to come in with her.

I said, "No thank you." She insisted so I went in. She put a cream on the right side of my face and I could not believe how much better my face looked. She used two different creams and I was telling her, "I CAN NOT afford this." But, she wouldn't let me go. She was so insistent.

She's saying "It's JUST $400!" I just lost my husband of 34 years and I'm still quite vulnerable. Next thing I know, she giving me a facial. Oh, it felt so good but when she started talking about the cost of that bag she brought in and HANDED to me, I said, "There is NO WAY I can afford this! I am living on disability since losing my husband." I told her I have to talk all dicisions over with my son, my POA.

She said, "You MUST pay this amount now or it will be much higher when you decided to get it." I told her, "I can NOT afford this. I don't make any decisions without first talking to my son!" She would not take "NO" for an answer and she talked me into writing a check for $8138.78 to Onxy Investment Group. My son called me that evening and the moment I said, "Hello", he wanted to know what was wrong? He's my POA and I've been telling him everything since his dad passed away.

He had a COW to put it mildly and told me to take the bag back to Lioness and demand my money back. So, I went back to Woodland Hills. The lady's name is Alina. She said she is from Russia.

She refused to take the bag back and THEN she got a jar of Onyx and said, "I am giving this to you to show you how important using all of these products are!" I told her, "Please. I made a terrible mistake when I wrote this check to you. I need to give these back to you NOW." She refused to let me give the bag back to her. THEN, I decided to try to use the eye creams but the Amber New Age Syringe would NOT work so I went BACK to Woodland Hills and saw her again.

The second I told her "This one does not work and I paid over $400 for these two creams. She opened it and said, "See, yes it does work!" I told her, "Alena, I can NOT keep this. I've told you three times now that I can NOT AFFORD ANYTHING like this!" She said, "I'm going to go talk to my supervisor." She left. I stood there for at least 10-15 minutes and never saw her again!

A girl was sitting at the front counter when I went in and she was still sitting there after Alina left. She didn't have a clue where Alina went! I KNEW Alina was just staying away from me as she doesn't want to deal with me anymore about this. FYI: I live 25 miles from Woodland Hills.

I HATE going out there but I had to go that day. I am hoping and PRAYING that one of you will realize how wronged I was by your Alina. I've told her THREE TIMES that I can not afford this. This has done major damage to my checking account.

Now that my husband is gone, I am living off my disability and that isn't very much! Please help me. If I need to pay for part of it, tell me how much and I will do what I can. AND BY THE WAY, the Amber New Age Syringe STILL DOES NOT WORK!

Alena never showed me or taught me how to use ANY of these creams. I told her, "I've NEVER worn make-up." Now, I have all of these creams and have no earthly idea HOW to use them.

Even if I learned how I still can NOT AFFORD THEM. Thank you, Michele Carter 918-581-3361 LoveOurAussies@cox.net

Product or Service Mentioned: Lionesse Beauty Bar Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Ripoff